Wednesday, March 16, 2022

LENTEN LINE 5: "And the crowds followed..."


 We base so much on numbers.  Being an English major with limited math skills, I hate this.  

Yet, we all get sucked-into the importance of numbers. Salary, followers, attendance...I get it, yet, how about an intention on making the connection and the work and the experience matter and lead to effective change and deeper relationship.

While doing my daily Quiet Time, I read this line from Fr. Greg Boyle, "our community is crowded with God."  

BOOM!  There it is!  Think of the reality of being in a congregation, part of a community, building a world that is "crowded with God."  I would love to walk around and keep bumping into God.....God would be everywhere!  You could not miss seeing, feeling, experiencing God! 


No comments:

Post a Comment